The best concert ever...

 



                    Hello! Today i wanna talk about my experience of the best concert i have ever been. 

This concert took place in 2018 in Santiago. I have always been “those kind of people” that sell things at school so they can have money. One of the reasons that i started saving up money, was to go  concerts, so when it was announced that Lollapalooza tickets would be sold, i thought the possibility of spending some of my saved money on a ticket, so I decided to do it. That year, many of my favorite artist came such as: Mac Demarco, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Liam Gallagher and my favorite band of that time: Pearl Jam.

For context, Pearl Jam is a grunge band from Seattle, USA. It is a successful band from the 90´s, although they are still spectacular. This band is composed of Eddie Vedder, the singer, Mike McCready, Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament, Matt Cameron and Kenneth Gaspar. 

 



Like all bands,  Pearl Jam has its most listened songs, these are: “Alive”, “Jeremy” and “Even Flow”, which belong to their most famous album: “Ten”. But clearly as a fan, i will say these are neither their best nor their only good hits. 

It was a concert from another world, probably because from my point of view, their are one of the best bands in the world. The atmosphere was quite intense, many shouts  of the public for Eddie Vedder for his amazing voice, or for McCready´s incledible guitar. All of us who were there sang and jumped. Clearly it was an atmosphere of great satisfaction and joy for the opportunity to be there, in that moment, living the dream.  

                                            

I loved that experience that made me feel so good, because i was able to listen in real life to the songs that i had listened so many time at home. Also due to being able to have the opportunity to meet Pearl Jam live and witness their show. I went home more than satisfied, because i screamed a lot, jumped a lot and above all i sang a lot. I felt euphoric.  


I think that a bizard memory that i have that moment is that i went with my cousin, who is also a very big fan of them. Therefore, we were very closed to the stage, which also meant being very crushed.  That made my cousin start to feel unwell at the end of the show, so the guards had to take her out of the crowd, and also me, because she clearly needed help. Nothing serious happened to her, and we watched the end of the show from a privileged part, closer to where we were.  



Comments

  1. Pearl Jam is one of those bands that has you singing peacefully and jumping like crazy from one moment to the next, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do not know who they are, but I am glad that your cousin was fine after all, and that makes you can see the show from a privilaged part. I think that was an unforgattable experiencie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The impact of psychology

My career and some difficulties