One of my favorite movies

                                            

                           GOOD WILL HUNTING



In my free time, i really enjoy watching movies, psychological thriller being my favorite gender. This because it keeps me very quite attentive, and usually the endings blow my mind. However, one of my favorite films is not part of this genre, and that is why i will talk about it. As it is one of my favorites films without a crossover. 


Good will hunting is the name of this film. This is about a low-class young man: Will, who is played by Matt Damon, who is brilliant in different subjects without ever having gone to the university. 

One day, a group of important Harvard professors discover his talent. It is here when the main character´mayor conflicts are visualized. Will an intelligent young man but who has many internals problems that do not make him very emotionally intelligent, so he cannot develop well his life and future, especially when it comes to love. He is helped by a therapist Sean, played by Robin Williams.



I really like this movie, because it denotes important things in my perspective, like that a person can be brilliant, in terms of math or economics, and it does not mean that you will be emotionally intelligent. And that having studies at a great university does not mean being smarter than others. 

Comments

  1. I don't know this movie but I'm going to watch it! thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The impact of psychology

My career and some difficulties