English language challendges



I have never been very interested in learning other languages, especially in a formal way, because my memory is not very good and everything I learn seems to be forgotten. In addition, I did not have very good experiences in school with this subject, as I was doing well in the tests, but the next week I forgot everything and this caused me quite a bit of frustration. So honestly, knowing that I had to take English courses at the university did not make me so motivating.

Learning English at university I think it has not been very interesting, especially because of the online context, because it makes everything stay in that formality that I talked about above, and little is learned, but of course how much can be expected from an online learning?



There are days when I like the idea of ​​blogging, as it escapes the ordinary and allows me to rehearse my writing and my thoughts in this language, although it is difficult for me not to have my own computer and to have to write blogs many times quickly, sometimes causing not being able to do them the way I would like them to be written.

I firmly believe that what I need to improve is my pronunciation and fluency, which is difficult for me because I am quite shy and it makes me quite anxious about the situations in which I could practice my English. So jointly the pronunciation and fluency should practice removing my shame to do that, or else I will not be able to advance in this language.



Outside of class, I still think I use English a lot, because I watch a lot of videos in English, as well as listen to a lot of songs in this language.

Comments

  1. I agree with the idea that English at the university is not interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's incredible how we can be good or bad at english, but we still surrounded of it in videos or songs, as you said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The impact of psychology

My career and some difficulties