My career and some difficulties

 



I quite like my career, however that doesn´t  mean that i would not make certain changes in it.

Throughout my career, I have liked the subjects a lot, clearly some more than others. For example, social psychology, history, basic psychological processes and epistemology, have been my favorite lines. This is because the subject has interested me, and links topics that I strongly believe will serve my future. On the other hand, there have been subjects that have become more complicated for me, such as neurophysiology, since I don't have much of a base in biology.

The academic load has not been that complicated for me, since the teachers are quite flexible and most of them want us to learn before we get bad grades. the bad thing is that as the classes are online, it causes my motivation to play against me.



What is sometimes complicated is the duration of the classes, because I usually get tired quite quickly since it bores me to spend so much time in front of a screen, without any encouraging stimulus.

The university in which I study has had zero infrastructure facilities in this year and a half of study. This frustrates me a bit, because I think this could be better used, in for example, when many districts go to phase 3.



A great challenge throughout my career has been technology, because since everything is online, my best friend is the computer. I've never been very good at this one, but I've had to learn to type fast for class, and also to spend days in front of the computer without my head hurting.

Teaching methods by teachers have also had to be subject to change. For me, it has become easier to have capsules of subjects and synchronous classes for doubts, and thus be able to reinforce the material as many times as necessary.

Comments

  1. I agree that is really hard be three hours in front of the screen seeing a class that is not interesting enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the classes online are really a constant fight of oneself. Also I think that the capsules of the content are very useful to me in terms of study.
    I hope that we have presencial classes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that we have video capsules and classes to answer questions, but I wish it didn't take me 3 hours to watch a 30 minute capsule haha = (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The impact of psychology